• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The usually you did with the coli smilies videos. Like put :to: onto Broner's face, etc.
Ah ok, my bad, a bit tired at the moment.
Well, the video is too grainy and there is plenty of editing from what I see (shaky cam, too many things in front of AB and multiple zoom in and out) so it will be too much of a hassle. I'll pass on that one unfortunately. :ld:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah ok, my bad, a bit tired at the moment.
Well, the video is too grainy and there is plenty of editing from what I see (shaky cam, too many things in front of AB and multiple zoom in and out) so it will be too much of a hassle. I'll pass on that one unfortunately. :ld:

All right. I feel you.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
He deserved to lose this fight. His antics outside and inside the ring were less than professional, he fought the wrong fight, his trainer gave him the wrong advice, he didn't let his hands go.

Perfect storm for a loss and that's what he got.

After rewatching the fight, I'm sure he could correct those mistakes and beat Madonna in a rematch. He needed this loss though, bc he was way too arrogant, and needs to get back to focusing on his craft

Its pretty obvious YOU didn't learn your lesson either. Passing off blame to the trainers (They did give good advice, he just didn't take it) and still calling the guy that laid him flat on his back pockets "Madonna". You have no respect for Chino either, even after he made your guy look like a fool. The amount of shyt you were talking this year, and you're still talking shyt.

Got damn you nikkas got humbled the fukk over last night.

About Bashfulness.​

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rewatch the fight..,,,When Broner got knocked down so this n!gga has nerve to say, "You can't hit me" after knock down in 2nd round :what:

read his lip at 25 sec in 2nd round

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really thought Broner would be able to out box maidana going into the fight
but Broner looked shooked coming to the ring and when the fight started he was very jittery while maidana was calm I knew it was gonna be rough for him
he showed heart though down the stretch fukkery aside
I hope he boucnes back

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty obvious YOU didn't learn your lesson either. Passing off blame to the trainers (They did give good advice, he just didn't take it) and still calling the guy that laid him flat on his back pockets "Madonna". You have no respect for Chino either, even after he made your guy look like a fool. The amount of shyt you were talking this year, and you're still talking shyt.

Got damn you nikkas got humbled the fukk over last night.

About Bashfulness.​

One sentence you say I'm still talking shyt, the next you say I'm humbled...which one is it?:leon:

And his trainer did not good advice except the obvious "let your hands go" and "you need ko" :rudy:

Did he give any BOXING advice? No. Listen to Dan Birmingham in the Keith Thurman fight and then listen to Stafford in the Broner fight. Birmingham gave advice on attack Soto-Karass...Stafford was just happy to be there

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they throwing shyt at Broner tho :snoop:
16azedc.jpg

You should have added :wow: on the right dude, :wtf: on the left dude.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
The craziest part about all this was THIS was the version of Broner training hard for the fight. This was the focused version of Broner, sparring 7x days a week instead of 3x a week for Paulie. This was the version of Broner where the gym was quiet, where he relocated his camp to an army barrack to train care free. Unfortunately, this best version of Broner cant compete with the highest levels of the sport.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
While I'm glad Broner lost, I do have to respect the heart he showed by still trying to fight and not giving up when he had plenty of chances to quit. He should've been KO'ed with some of the shots he was taking. Still can't respect that bytch ass shyt that he did flopping off the headbutt though.