The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I guess I need to learn the rules about what country you can play for because the gold medal winner in pole vault was born in Louisiana, raised and went to school in the USA but participates for Sweden only because his Mom is from there? :patrice:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
nah Sha'Carri Richardson and Melissa Jefferson did not show.

women

Yea, this is why I don’t really rock with that brawd. Petty shyt…you want to make your name widespread and look dignified, you don’t be a sore loser like this clown. I know the 2nd and 3rd place men definitely didn’t want to be there with that weirdo but they knew it had to be done.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea, this is why I don’t really rock with that brawd. Petty shyt…you want to make your name widespread and look dignified, you don’t be a sore loser like this clown. I know the 2nd and 3rd place men definitely didn’t want to be there with that weirdo but they know it had to be done.

Yup esp for literally every other event for press conferences the silver and bronze medalist shows up.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone should’ve told ol girl from Romania about the inquiry in gymnastics. She was in total celebration mode.
Nah, the other girl that had the 2nd highest difficulty score is really who got fukked.

The judges screwed her and her coaches failed her for not challenging the out of bounds deduction she got docked for. I feel like her routine was better than Simone's and she didn't have any landings out of bounds. Her score was perplexing as hell

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
No showing after getting silver is a bad look and so disappointing.

I've been defending 'Carri too bc for some reason all my Jamaican folk don't like her

Nah fukk that, I don't blame Shac. Those cock suckers kept her from entering the grounds to get a proper warmup. Let the transplant Allpeds speak alone.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea, this is why I don’t really rock with that brawd. Petty shyt…you want to make your name widespread and look dignified, you don’t be a sore loser like this clown. I know the 2nd and 3rd place men definitely didn’t want to be there with that weirdo but they knew it had to be done.
Given the news that came out, I'd say she's been mature in the wake of this fukkery. Getting turned away at the gate was nasty work. And you know she would have been asked about it and had she used that as an excuse people would be all over it.

You can look at this as her giving the Gold Metalist all the spotlight because we know she was tight about how they did her

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No showing after getting silver is a bad look and so disappointing.

I've been defending 'Carri too bc for some reason all my Jamaican folk don't like her
Every reporter would have been asking 'Carri questions and ignoring the woman who won gold.

It would have been just like the men's presser with Lyles. Just for the person that finished 2nd