The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
carlik jones isn't from south sudan

luc mbah moute if given the luol deng type power could easily do something
Nah breh I meant Like because Embiid and siakam play at the same time the qualifiers are they would have to either take time from the nba to play. Also Embiid and siakam insurance would be an insane amount for Cameroon

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Rebeca Andrade deserved the gold!
Fantastic gymnast

Missed (what i assume was) the final showdown but it was dope seeing the top 2 best in the world being brehettes and giving each other love throughout their competition this week. It says a lot about the character of both of them. Same with Jordan, and Suni especially.

The 2012 "Fab 5" (Gabby, Aly, McKayla, etc) took the nation by storm and was the first time i ever (casually) paid attention to gymnastics, but I find Simone and Suni to be more charismatic than any of them. I actually actively paid attention to gymnastics this time around. Didn't know about Andrade but was impressed with her. And of course Biles herself is the goat.

Side note, whoever that female broadcaster was did a good job of womansplaining ish to my simple ass.
"Phantom deductions" will forever be ingrained.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Missed (what i assume was) the final showdown but it was dope seeing the top 2 best in the world being brehettes and giving each other love throughout their competition this week. It says a lot about the character of both of them. Same with Jordan, and Suni especially.

The 2012 "Fab 5" (Gabby, Aly, McKayla, etc) took the nation by storm and was the first time i ever (casually) paid attention to gymnastics, but I find Simone and Suni to be more charismatic than any of them. I actually actively paid attention to gymnastics this time around. Didn't know about Andrade but was impressed with her. And of course Biles herself is the goat.

Side note, whoever that female broadcaster was did a good job of womansplaining ish to my simple ass.
"Phantom deductions" will forever be ingrained.

I'm old so i remember the magnificent 7 i think they were called. And when shrug with the ankle still landed and won us gold