The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm glad faith got reinstated

I watched the 5000m again and slowed it down on youtube. Tsegay first hits faith ever so slightly, faith taps her on the arm to stop, then tsegay elbows her and then faith grabs her arm. Tsegay did it all and faith was just defending herself

First elbow to faith arm

faith taps her slightly on the arm to stop it

tsegay then elbows her

Faith then grabs her arm

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
My nikka had a ping pong table at his crib. There would be some battles. Let the drinks and weed start flowing then we put some money down. We would go at it
We'd go to the student center in undergrad and casually play pingpong and it would always turned serious. We'd play mixed doubles and would celebrate every point like a world cup goal:russ:

DJK

All Star
Daps
I'm glad faith got reinstated

I watched the 5000m again and slowed it down on youtube. Tsegay first hits faith ever so slightly, faith taps her on the arm to stop, then tsegay elbows her and then faith grabs her arm. Tsegay did it all and faith was just defending herself

Fist elbow to faith arm

faith taps her slightly on the arm to stop it

tsegay then elbows her

Faith then grabs her arm

Just saw this.
If a Yt woman was involved in any way, bet money all the Africans would have been DQ'd
:pachaha: