The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
meh Bolt rio was like dead last out of the blocks gatlin was way ahead but he was able to chase down people fast. Sometimes you can't change mechanics and you are what you are. Justin Gatlin said a great quote today - his coach (denis mitchell) told him it doesn't matter if you run 9.7 if you are trying to chase down someone who runs 9.7

Julien Alfred is just as good as sha'carri you can't run down someone who is running times you can run . Sha'carri has only ran faster than 10.72 3 times in her whole career it wasn't a given she could have beat that time even with a great start esp with the conditions of the track.

You can’t compare bolt.. The advantage for bolt is he’s 6’5 with a long stride so he will always walk down shorter runners lmaoo

Shelly Ann is 5’0 but what separates her from the rest is her start out the block is perfect

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can’t compare bolt.. The advantage for bolt is he’s 6’5 with a long stride so he will always walk down shorter runners lmaoo

Shelly Ann is 5’0 but what separates her from the rest is her start out the block is perfect

de grasse another one bad starter but finishes well

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Sad thing is that I rock with Shelly and Shericka over Shacarri. I don’t do the separation thing. I been rocking with Jamaican runners since Ottey, but I go with who I like, not where they’re from.
I like Shelly Ann she’s like the lebron of sprinting lmao and that other one I think her name starts with a E she’s was fine

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the 100m women’s and the track was wet as fukk, like how can you run with all that water