The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You’re hurt because Jamaican women reign on the top is over and Americans won. Now you can’t gloat and use your diatribes of Black segregation, while trying to diminish Black American women.
Fr how is that not considered xenophobic he’s been shytting on black Americans the whole thread

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Canadians and Australians been throwing shots at the gods via proxy wars all Olympics 😂😂😂

I guess they take after their ain’t shyt hoe ass mama(England) more than I thought 🤣🤣🤣

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You’re hurt because Jamaican women reign on the top is over and Americans won. Now you can’t gloat and use your diatribes of Black segregation, while trying to diminish Black American women.
:why:
what did america win?

Because no american has won gold at 100m since justin gatlin in 2004

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:why:
what did america win?

Because no american has won gold at 100m since justin gatlin in 2004
They won MEDALS! And Jamaica didn’t. Are you serious? If St.Lucia won gold and it was Jamaica who won silver and bronze your stance would be different. Oh I get it, it’s not just a Jamaican ting, it’s a Caribbean ting. Oooh mi neva know. Move forward!

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this bozo getting mad… you didn’t even put any context to your post.. You can’t say st Lucia was a French colony without mentioning the British and them literally fighting for that island 17 fukkin times where ultimately the British won out and at Lucia became a British commonwealth

Now take this dunk you fake ass West Indian and ya ex…

Just like I sad, British wannabe :umad:

you're so transparent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They won MEDALS! And Jamaica didn’t. Are you serious? If St.Lucia gold and Jamaica won silver and bronze your stance would be different. Oh I get it, it’s not just a Jamaican ting, it’s a Caribbean ting. Oooh mi neva know. Move forward!

Like I said if it ain't gold meh
silver ain't getting you a sit down with Mike tirico or on the front of wheaties

You think michael phelps, simone biles, katie ledecky if their hardware was silver would be as popular as they are?

Elaine, Shericka, Shelly anne, usain bolt all have individual gold medals

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyways 200m starts tomorrow, the way she is running it will be interested to see if she might be the fav for the 200 now

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They shot 31 free throws; we shot six free throws?" Ivey said after the game. "Let's tell the story. Let's tell the real story, because that's a travesty. How do they shoot 31 free throws and we shoot six free throws? How?"

"I know Serbia is known for basketball; they've been great for many years," Deng said. "The way, the style the guards play, it's almost like the ref knows them. It's OK if the refs know certain players to let them play their style. As soon as our guys play their style, they're getting fouls every time."

He questioned why there seems to be a narrative that African players are aggressive.

"I don't know why there's no African referees in the Olympics. It's 2024," Deng said. "If we're representing the continent, then we've got to be represented fully. That's something that we've got to keep working on. But if these referees aren't familiar with our game, with our style, then I don't know what the world championship or the Olympics is. Is it just a European basketball style and we're not allowed to be aggressive?"