The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Sha'carri looks like she's trying to anticipate the gun, its recipe for disaster. You either tense up or flinch which can result in a false start. Not to mention depending on the starter it can be a short or long set phase. It's putting a band-aid on a bigger issue. She should be working on her reaction time. She really needs to run an indoor season and take it seriously. Run the 60m a few times. A lot of athletes don't really care about indoors, but it can provide good practice for her first 60.
Excellent assessment. Her start looks like she has her cleats in the mud running. An improvement of her start can earn her a few seconds off of her time.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
While I generally root for America first at the olympics I'm just happy to see brehs and brehettes winning period. This picture is fire.

20240804-OHT1I51031-L.jpg

Also considering the fact Japan likes to show brehs jobbing in their anime/manga to Japanese protagonists.

This wasn't one of your animes chief.
The pop at the weight reveal was like something out of WWF

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Alfred strolling around with that champion swag now :lolbron:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excellent assessment. Her start looks like she has her cleats in the mud running. An improvement of her start can earn her a few seconds off of her time.
Lol a few seconds? She would be trashing the men?