The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know so little about this class but Devin Carter to the Spurs at 8 seems like an absolute slam dunk of a pick. Why wouldn’t they scoop him there?

I want Bulls to get Holland. Is that nice possible?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I know so little about this class but Devin Carter to the Spurs at 8 seems like an absolute slam dunk of a pick. Why wouldn’t they scoop him there?

I want Bulls to get Holland. Is that nice possible?
these mock drafts think it's VERY possible. I feel like by draft night teams will stick to the board they had all along and just pick him highly.

I guess it comes down to whether you think the Spurs prefer Castle or Carter.

If the Spurs do take Buzelis (and then take Carter at 8), I have no clue what Detroit does. Might as well just overdraft Salaun.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh.

I just saw the Mavs defense implode because Luka was a goddamn turnstile.

A bad PG at the perimeter is going to mean defenders have to shade over to help...and that's gonna open a lot of cuts to the basket or corner threes.

:sadcam:
mavs 'imploded' in the finals and boston did that shyt to everyone all year stop doing this to yourselves :dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mavs 'imploded' in the finals and boston did that shyt to everyone all year stop doing this to yourselves :dead:
Shut up slut.
I was making a point about how poor defense at the top leads to breakdowns elsewhere.

Ain't nobody here talking about your AT&T Employee of the Week who plays part time point guard.

:unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
together would make an interesting defensive backcourt like the current Boston one
The problem is they already have Devin locked into the 2 guard spot and I don't see them sliding him to the 3 just to play Carter and Castle. Tre is entrenched as the backup point guard and even though Carter projects to be a good defender no way are you going to survive in the nba playing two 6 "1" guards together.

If Clingan goes one or two that means one of Sarr or Risacher will fall to 4 ( I think the Rockets are locked into Reed ). If one of those are there they are the no brainer pick at 4. If neither are there I expect them to take Castle. They might get freaky at 8 and take Buzelis, or maybe trade back up to 7 or 6 to get him. Wouldn't be mad. They desperately need some athleticism on this team.

If no Sarr or Risacher I would want them to take Dillingham at 4, but I highly doubt that happens, and I doubt they draft both Castle and Dillingham because again, they already have Devin locked into the 2. Maybe they could play Castle at the 3 but I don't really see it.