The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
fukk is Sarr camp thinking? He would eat with young at point
if that team doesn't make any drastic changes, he's so low on the totem pole when it comes to touches.

He shoulda gone anyway unless he just loves Washington that much more (and I'd agree. The Wizards suck, but they'd treat him like the first cornerstone towards whatever they're doing along with maybe Coulibaly and Kuzma.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
if that team doesn't make any drastic changes, he's so low on the totem pole when it comes to touches.

He shoulda gone anyway unless he just loves Washington that much more (and I'd agree. The Wizards suck, but they'd treat him like the first cornerstone towards whatever they're doing along with maybe Coulibaly and Kuzma.

If Donavan goes 1 and Wizards take the Risacher kid ar 2 he may slide to the Spurs. Is that possible? Or would Houston grab him at 3?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lemme try a mock draft with trades for fukkery's sake

1. Hawks trade #1 for #2 and a future top 3 protected first. Wizards select Sarr
2. Hawks- Clingan
3. Trail Blazers trade 7, 14, Timelord to Rockets for #3, Trail Blazers select Risacher
4. Spurs- Castle
5. Pistons- Buzelis
6. Hornets- Sheppard
7. Rockets trade 7, 14, Whitmore, return of pick swaps, Landale to Nets for Bridges. Nets draft Devin Carter.
8. Spurs- Knecht
9. Grizzlies trade #9 to OKC for #12 and 2025 Philadelphia #1. Thunder take Salaun
10. Jazz- Topic
11. Bulls- Dillingham
12. Grizzlies- Cody Williams
13. Kings- Walter
14. Nets- Ware
15. Heat- Collier
16. 76ers- Holland
17. Lakers- Da Silva
18. Magic- McCain
19. Raptors- Edey
20. Cavs trade 20 to the Knicks for 24 and 37, Wizards first rounder. Knicks pick Kyshawn George
21. Pelicans- Missi
22. Suns trade 22 to Cavs for 24 and 37. Cavs pick Carrington
23. Bucks- Holmes
24. Suns trade 24 to Portland for 34 and 40. Trail Blazers select Furphy
25. Knicks- Shannon
26. Wizards- Tyson
27. Wolves- Scheierman
28. Nuggets- Smith
29. Jazz- Dadiet
30. Celtics- Filipowski
Based on rumors both are looking to trade I could see

Raptors 19, 31 for Knicks 24, 25, and 38

Knicks get who they want at 19 and have been looking at guys mocked very early in Round 2. Also the Knicks just aren’t taking three rookies. Meanwhile Raptors move down from both picks but get a second first rounder.

Masai and the Knicks trade pretty regularly too.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Based on rumors both are looking to trade I could see

Raptors 19, 31 for Knicks 24, 25, and 38

Knicks get who they want at 19 and have been looking at guys mocked very early in Round 2. Also the Knicks just aren’t taking three rookies. Meanwhile Raptors move down from both picks but get a second first rounder.

Masai and the Knicks trade pretty regularly too.
Raptors consider 31 to be extremely valuable,

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Bingo. He not trying to get Aytonned. I respect it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The logic being that the 31st pick doesn’t have to be signed to a guaranteed deal.
Yes that is valuable, but that is not more valuable than the package being offered. Plus this isn’t a strong draft, you ain’t getting any future picks for that #31st pick either.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Donavan goes 1 and Wizards take the Risacher kid ar 2 he may slide to the Spurs. Is that possible? Or would Houston grab him at 3?
Can't imagine Houston takes him. Sengun established himself as their franchise player going forward. I think Houston is locked into taking Shepperd. Fred is just a stop gap at point guard for them so they can ease him in over time. Plus they already have a lot of wings and tweener forward types to surround him with defensively.

As a Spurs fan, I would ideally want Clingan to go 1 or 2, which means either Sarr or Risacher is there for them at 4, and if they have one more 4 leaf clover left they can scoop Dilli up at 8. Then they really just need to blow picks and money at the small forward position going forward.

Problem won't happen though and they take Castle at 4 and I have no fukking clue who they take at 8, hopefully Dilli