The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
There's only 7 players in all of baseball hitting .300 or better. Also, what does hitting .300 have to do with leading off? Stick to analyzing dikks in JBO.
:unimpressed:
I do find it a tad odd he’s lead off I understand the concept of getting ur best hitter the most ABs but he’s also not protected at all

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@god shamgod the AUDACITY of this bozo to doubt Javy. :picard:

The only thing I can think of is that pitchers can't throw the ball 4 feet off the plate with a guy on 2nd base.
That's gotta be the only reason Baez gets anything remotely close to hit. And that's why he's got those numbers.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The only thing I can think of is that pitchers can't throw the ball 4 feet off the plate with a guy on 2nd base.
That's gotta be the only reason Baez gets anything remotely close to hit. And that's why he's got those numbers.
The fact he's done this is why I would not release him. It would not shock me if he wound up on a better team in a marquee market and he hit .260 with 25+ HRs again. He quit when he got to Detroit.

I hate him. :to:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

@god shamgod the AUDACITY of this bozo to doubt Javy. :picard:

Bryant is the king of hitting hr’s and getting his #’s when the cubs are up or down 7-8 runs

Baez is more clutch and comes through in critical spots , he’s just not as disciplined overall their numbers are close across the board except in on base %
:myman: said this years ago