The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lived through all these crazy stats you see being shared these days.

Bonds, Maddux, Pedro, Randy, Gwynn....

Even though I know some of these stats and I remember the years they played...it doesn't feel like I really grasped how great they were.

I remember one year I played fantasy baseball and if you had Randy Johnson or Pedro Martinez on your roster, you were almost guaranteed like 9 strikeouts every game. Every. Game.

I'm searching this now. 1999. Randy Johnson had a month where he made 6 starts and struck out 70 batters.

:what:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soto gonna get at least 575 - 600 mil, his agent is boras too :francis:

Market will be limited to either new york team imo. Can’t see nobody else offering that

First call Boras makes after Soto hits free agency is Steve Cohen. Most players that played for the Mets and Yankees prefer playing for the Metropolitans anyway. We'll take good care of him

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
First call Boras makes after Soto hits free agency is Steve Cohen. Most players that played for the Mets and Yankees prefer playing for the Metropolitans anyway. We'll take good care of him

Of course for leverage to drive up the offer but You also said this about ohtani. Dude money has brought NOBODY to queens

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course for leverage to drive up the offer but You also said this about ohtani. Dude money has brought NOBODY to queens

It's not his fault all the Japanese people like the West Coast over the East. He matched the dodgers for ohtani and Yamamoto. If NYC were 2700 miles closer to Asia this season looks different. Soto likes NY