The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No they can’t lmao Georgia has the whole state on lock bama basically has their state on lock. Florida on the other hand will never have the state on lock if Miami and Florida state are good.
Texas has two good seasons the past 15 years. Go sit down White Boi :unimpressed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GXsncGEXgAA2GRX
@Lucky_Lefty

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I agree with this. Reminds me of Nate Oats at Bama Basketball...why take that UK job and have your seat hot from year 1, when you can still achieve the same level of success at the program you're at now without the heavy scrutiny? Or BK bouncing from ND to LSU

Some of these high profile jobs aren't as good as their fans think they are, and in the 12 team playoff era, with NIL, you don't need to be at a ~top 10 "destination" to be in that conversation.

Not all jobs are worth it because what comes with it

Florida needs one more bridge coach to make it a spot that’s worth it, but lane don’t love the grind like that for a place like Florida he better sit his ass down in Oxford stack his 9-10 win seasons get his statue and retire to Florida

Because he has to live in Mississippi :picard:

Living in Mississippi is so relative they say that nikka stay in Florida even during the season

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Paul Finebaum called Stephen A King Solomon (splitting the baby" reference.

It got PERSONAL!