The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There’s a couple beaches that’d be considered good nationally in the panhandle, but they’re obviously less glamorized than the beaches in southern Florida

The neighboring areas are one thing, but there ain’t a functional difference in how most of these SEC college towns look and operate. Like Auburn is nicer than Tuscaloosa, but Tuscaloosa is bigger and has more non-college area. That part is the one that smells more like dog feces than the other part (it all kinda smells bad)

You had me til you spoke on t town, these nikkas might not know any better because they have not been to Bama, but stop it, t town is leaps and bounds better than auburn, thank god for the nc and the big runs cuz that shyt was a strip and that’s it, and t town ran off way more than y’all did so it’s hella money in town

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You had me til you spoke on t town, these nikkas might not know any better because they have not been to Bama, but stop it, t town is leaps and bounds better than auburn, thank god for the nc and the big runs cuz that shyt was a strip and that’s it, and t town ran off way more than y’all did so it’s hella money in town
Never been to Tuscaloosa, But the rest of Alabama :picard:

Did training there for a week in Birmingham I think, I’d smoke myself if I had to live there. :francis: