The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I keep seeing people say that Florida should ask Urban to come in as a temp coach this season.......

Why the fucck would he come in and take on that shytstorm fresh off the couch :what: Not his players, Not his coaches, Absolutely BRUTAL schedule. After how his run ended in Jax there's no way in hell he would/should take this shyt on.
At this point, if Florida can't hire Lane Kiffin, they should consider joining the Big 12 or C-USA

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Lol there's more than enough good coaches out there man
But who's going to want to coach at Florida? It's become a dumpster fire and most good coaches will stay away.

If Lane turns it down, which there's a good chance he will, I have a hard time seeing another quality coach risking it to deal with the admin and screwed up NIL there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But who's going to want to coach at Florida? It's become a dumpster fire and most good coaches will stay away.

If Lane turns it down, which there's a good chance he will, I have a hard time seeing another quality coach risking it to deal with the admin and screwed up NIL there.
Florida is a top 10 job in America. Napier is just pathetic.

Silkk

Daps
Jamie Chadwell is now 16-1 at Liberty and appears to be a grown man that has his shyt together and is capable of handling that type of job pressure unlike Napier.

Him and Kiffin would be my choices. The timing would be hard as hell try to get Kiffin in there.

Silkk

Daps
If both of those don’t pan out, I’m going to steal somebody from Kirby and hoping they turn out like Lanning.

Silkk

Daps
I think Mark Stoops would do well at Florida but the fans would kill that shyt unless he manages to pull off a 10 win season at Kentucky this year.