The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
This is a dumb tweet. Some of the players on the team are making more then that.

The price of the NIL brick is going up.
Not surprised. Teams like Tenn will be fine. That shyt could go up to 25-30% and most fans wouldn’t bat an eye. It’s the teams that people don’t really care about once this becomes a thing across the board that it may affect negatively. Players should get all they can while they can.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I keep seeing people say that Florida should ask Urban to come in as a temp coach this season.......

Why the fucck would he come in and take on that shytstorm fresh off the couch :what: Not his players, Not his coaches, Absolutely BRUTAL schedule. After how his run ended in Jax there's no way in hell he would/should take this shyt on.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I keep seeing people say that Florida should ask Urban to come in as a temp coach this season.......

Why the fucck would he come in and take on that shytstorm fresh off the couch :what: Not his players, Not his coaches, Absolutely BRUTAL schedule. After how his run ended in Jax there's no way in hell he would/should take this shyt on.

Nothing brings out the delusion of a fanbase quite like a coaching search