The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t have time to watch it what happened??

But white mike also lost to jsu ,conversation's need to start happening because is this the real white mike or the undefeated season
Ya boy losing to Boise while coaching at FSU followed up by beating ULM 45-44 in OT the next week.

I just want you to admit you grade coaches on a curve based on how much you like them or not :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ya boy losing to Boise while coaching at FSU followed up by beating ULM 45-44 in OT the next week.

I just want you to admit you grade coaches on a curve based on how much you like them or not :russ:

What curve, i said white mike was in over his head, and then he went on a run but now he’s crashing back to reality

Silkk

Daps
What curve, i said white mike was in over his head, and then he went on a run but now he’s crashing back to reality
Taggart was losing the same types of games with no record of success and then went on to stink it up at FAU for years but you just won’t admit he’s a trash coach lol.

Maybe he family or something :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Taggart was losing the same types of games with no record of success and then went on to stink it up at FAU for years but you just won’t admit he’s a trash coach lol.

Maybe he family or something :manny:

But he had a record of success, i also said the situation was different people were actively trying to fukk him over, was in a bad situation was over his head like what do you want me to say he’s ass ??

Your boy Tom was 4-8 last year so is he good ??

Silkk

Daps
But he had a record of success, i also said the situation was different people were actively trying to fukk him over, was in a bad situation was over his head like what do you want me to say he’s ass ??

Your boy Tom was 4-8 last year so is he good ??
Well….

Willie Taggart is 71-80 as a Head Coach
Tom Herman is 58-30 as a Head Coach
Mike Norvell is 69-35 as a Head Coach

If he has a record of success then I guess they should be in the Hall of Fame :ehh: