The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mich couldn't score 30 on a D2 school last week. Where are these points coming from?

They gon be where they be

i think i remember everybody seeing dude size and being all like "he need to lower his weight" but he should be good

My thing is folks act like schools don’t, they literally would make a person sit with a team member and watch them eat, to bulk them up but Mf’s grown if he wants to dog it in practice or eat crazy in the off season that’s on him, i bet come draft time he be good and slim

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah that offense was good, now we seeing the variations of it, Tennessees version is tough
Dont get why its not as popular as it once was. I know its hard af to implement but when done right it neutralizes some talent discrepancies between teams.

Honestly thought Miss St would be looking better with Lebby but them boys just lost 41-17 to fucckin Toledo :huhldup:

@smitty22 How many yall beat Toledo by this year in yall annual showdown?

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Dont get why its not as popular as it once was. I know its hard af to implement but when done right it neutralizes some talent discrepancies between teams.

Honestly thought Miss St would be looking better with Lebby but them boys just lost 41-17 to fucckin Toledo :huhldup:

@smitty22 How many yall beat Toledo by this year in yall annual showdown?

Things get figured out, and if you aren’t creating new innovations within the offense that speeds it up, that’s why chip dropped the blur, then some hot shot oc is going to watch it and come up with some innovative offense mixing that in, remember when Clemson ran that offense with taj with all that motion? Dabo ain’t touched it in years

Msu is a dumpster fire they gotta get talent in and it will take time

Silkk

Daps
Things get figured out, and if you aren’t creating new innovations within the offense that speeds it up, that’s why chip dropped the blur, then some hot shot oc is going to watch it and come up with some innovative offense mixing that in, remember when Clemson ran that offense with taj with all that motion? Dabo ain’t touched it in years

Msu is a dumpster fire they gotta get talent in and it will take time
Aint no way in the world Toledo got more talent than them, Let alone enough to whip on them 41-17

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Aint no way in the world Toledo got more talent than them, Let alone enough to whip on them 41-17

Toledo is a consistent Mac team, their HC been there for a grip(which is a crime no one has snatched him up)

I remember when Croom took over msu and lost to Maine, but then they started getting good, it happens man stability and time and personnel play a big role

Silkk

Daps