You done lost two straight Music City Bowls...lol
giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What's sad is auburn has the easiest schedule in college football this year
shyt we earned it :mjlol: You ain't gonna get no complaints here. Some of these dudes wanted the conference to keep a format where LSU or Ole Miss would remain as the 3rd permanent...fukk all that

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
shyt we earned it :mjlol: You ain't gonna get no complaints here. Some of these dudes wanted the conference to keep a format where LSU or Ole Miss would remain as the 3rd permanent...fukk all that
Only clowns complain about easy schedules :hubie: take advantage and enjoy the big wins
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah shyt crazy tbh. We rarely get those big possesion WRs like a

Calvin
Braylon
That fukkup nikka from Oklahoma State
Mike Williams
WR that played with Manziel

Only one that really pops out to me now is dude that went from MSU to FSU.

What you think caused it? Or are we just overlooking how special those guys actually were?

Every athletic fast mf is signing up to play wr, and with defensive rules changing, you don’t need that big body wr to withstand the lb or saftey coming down hill on them, plus in todays game it’s little room for wrs that can’t get consistent separation in routes, and are of the 50/50 ball kind of guy

I'd rather watch @Rigby. Slap u niccas around in this 1v20 :popcorn:

nikka ain’t gon slap nothing but lil nikka got heart

I have Duke going 8-5 this year.

Wow, cuz i don’t see it, but hey we will see

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For real we played one of, if not the hardest schedule every year for years. nikkas had to play UGA, Bama, and UGA again in back to back to back weeks when we last played for the SEC championship. shyt would’ve been easier just playing some NFL teams :ItsOver:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For real we played one of, if not the hardest schedule every year for years. nikkas had to play UGA, Bama, and UGA again in back to back to back weeks when we last played for the SEC championship. shyt would’ve been easier just playing some NFL teams :ItsOver:
They also overlooked yall 2Ls that season for that reason though

Yall just couldn’t finish off UGA again :francis:

Gus got his money before the game though :lolbron:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You face the defending national champions and the Victors every year...your schedule is never easy as YOU think
full

Keep that mentality though, it works so well for you
full

giphy.gif

Lemme guess, I should have a mentality like H&H & run off like Harbaugh & Hart cuz I know the dark ages are returning :skip: