Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd rather watch @Rigby. Slap u niccas around in this 1v20 :popcorn:
This aint 1 v 20 its 20 v 1 if I gotta smack nikkas that sneak dap him :mjpls:

giphy.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You sitting here bragging about beating two ranked teams (both with invalids at QB) all year, your whore of a head coach score padded against Colorado, and the guy who owns your school, this dude Phil Knight is willing to slut out a once prestigious brand to fund your loser ways.

There’s not a shred of decency for any of your degenerates since you wanna talk about perversion :hhh:
we took out starters out after the first or second drive in the second half...lol

We could have scored 70 on them scrubs. but who yall running up the score on Cal??

:mjgrin:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nobody takes you serious dawg... imagine talking really talking and aknowledging Auburn football in 2024. lol

become relevant scrub

Milroe-to-Bond-catch.gif
That game had more views than how many of yours combined? 9? 10?

Dan Lanning mark ass tried to do his Roman Reigns and cut a promo in front of the cameras and you still talking to me about relevancy?

Speaking of @Silkk, you Oregon nikkas got on your knees and thank USC yet from saving you from the projects?

Silkk

Daps

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That wasn’t because of yall. Knock it off

Guarantee you 90% of americans have no idea what state Auburn is even in :dead:
I’ll be damned if I let a dude who was getting the score board broken over their heads by Marcus Freeman and 2024 Chip Kelly tell me about who’s who in a rivalry game breh.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Dan Lanning mark ass tried to do his Roman Reigns and cut a promo in front of the cameras and you still talking to me about relevancy?

Speaking of @Silkk, you Oregon nikkas got on your knees and thank USC yet from saving you from the projects?
breh.. you can scream to the rafters about what you THINK you are. Nobody cares about Auburn. lol

absolutely no one. Univ of Alabamas JV squad.

when the last time yall was even .500? lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

why you trying to bring Sillk in this? Ol deflecting ass nygga. Sillk dont give two fuhks bout you. I promise you.

Oh "Hey Sillk help me" ass nygga

Silkk

Daps
I’ll be damned if I let a dude who was getting the score board broken over their heads by Marcus Freeman and 2024 Chip Kelly tell me about who’s who in a rivalry game breh.
Auburn is irrelevant outside of like 3 weeks per year.

Yall are always the side bytch, Never the wife :manny:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
breh.. you can scream to the rafters about what you THINK you are. Nobody cares about Auburn. lol

absolutely no one. Univ of Alabamas JV squad.

when the last time yall was even .500? lol
Which one of us been begging Bo Nix to acknowledge our program for the last 3 hours? You don’t and won’t know what the top of the mountain looks like, but that ain’t something real programs do breh.