The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's always the tiniest lil mufukkas that wanna see blood.

Get your weight up lil man :gucci:

Kingpin only get involved when DareDevil come out. Otherwise, it's Bullseye out there slapping u little niccas around.

Go help Momma Trust wit her daily meds she take to deal with u and stop bothering me :hhh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Kingpin only get involved when DareDevil come out. Otherwise, it's Bullseye out there slapping u little niccas around.

Go help Momma Trust wit her daily meds she take to deal with u and stop bothering me :hhh:
First off, momma trust got her meds fully under control... :ufdup:

Secondly.. dont talk about my momma :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
3 of the QBs you named are National Champions :buckChamps: . Caleb :samDucktales: , Miller :samDucktales: , Kedon :samDucktales: , Jaxson :samDucktales: , JT :samDucktales: , my all time favorite Sam :samDucktales: and every qb since Matt Linehart hasn’t won shyt. Wake your punk ass up and try and juelz your way out of this one :umad:

How many of yours playing on Sundays though?:sas1:

And I dont mean the 7 on 7 after church service flag football team:sas2:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dumb shyt? PAC 12 was USC and some groupies, Oregon included. Yall padded the numbers out, congrats
wait, are you pretending its 2013? You know, the last time yall were good? :patrice: Cuz I know no nygga who team avg 5.5 losses per year for the last 10yrs really acting like this in here:sadbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
wait, are you pretending its 2013? You know, the last time yall were good? :patrice: Cuz I know no nygga who team avg 5.5 losses per year for the last 10yrs really acting like this in here:sadbron:
If you gonna keep on ducking the truth, then I don't know what we doing here breh :manny:
I'll admit Auburn last year in a natty was in 2013, you admit you our lil bro and that your games would be on the CW next year if USC ain't save y'all. Deal?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If you gonna keep on ducking the truth, then I don't know what we doing here breh :manny:
I'll admit Auburn last year in a natty was in 2013, you admit you our lil bro and that your games would be on the CW next year if USC ain't save y'all. Deal?
5.5 losses per year for last 10 years... lol

You couldnt survive in G5 right now..lol

I dont gotta answer to you. you a nobody breh. your school dont matter

You done lost two straight Music City Bowls...lol