The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Eh I put more of the blame on Rees and our OL. He’s gonna have a big year imo under DeBoer and with an improved OL
Im confused. You said ole buddy who transferred to Iowa was ass. Then when he transferred back home it was Saban who made him ass. Now it’s Rees and ole buddy who was ass who made ya qb cost yall a natty :brutusDahell: . fukk it, it doesn’t even matter anyways. OSU and our 20 million dollar roster finna win this natty in a breeze :brutusAhh: . Caleb Thorpe award winner if Denzel doesn’t take it from him :brutus: . Seth snapping it just fine too now a days :umadOh: . O-H nikkas :BrutusPawg:

@Silkk you up hoe? :brutusSpit:

:samDucktales: Finna finish 6th in the B1G :beutusDamn:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Im confused. You said ole buddy who transferred to Iowa was ass. Then when he transferred back home it was Saban who made him ass. Now it’s Rees and ole buddy who was ass who made ya qb cost yall a natty :brutusDahell: . fukk it, it doesn’t even matter anyways. OSU and our 20 million dollar roster finna win this natty in a breeze :brutusAhh: . Caleb Thorpe award winner if Denzel doesn’t take it from him :brutus: . Seth snapping it just fine too now a days :umadOh: . O-H nikkas :BrutusPawg:

Proctor’s in shape now and not a true freshman. The biggest problem we had is y’all’s problem now. fukk Seth McLaughlin

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Look who woke up to get some milk :skip:

Silkk

Daps
Nah Texas got people working in the SEC buildings.

How the fucck they get Vandy, Miss St, and Kentucky

but Oklahoma misses all three :dead:

Silkk

Daps
ESPN so trash now man. They used to do 1 hour conference season preview and prediction shows for all power conferences every week leading up to the first game. Been a few years since they have now. All they really have now is Greg McElroy boring ass show :snoop: