The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What four games did Fields lose in his career?
to be fair, as a starter he only lost 2, much like JJ who only lost 1, and all 3 were playoff games

none of which were to ohio state
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah they all had a run when the other schools were down with the exception of ole miss who got them two wtf happened wins on Bama and then lost to someone they had no business losing to same for state

Mizz, scar, Arkansas all had a run when the powers to be were down,
This isn’t true though. And one school being up/down doesn’t reflect on the success of another. The regular season is 12 games not one.

Thats like me trying to say Stanford was only good because USC was down. Thats foolish.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This isn’t true though. And one school being up/down doesn’t reflect on the success of another. The regular season is 12 games not one.

Thats like me trying to say Stanford was only good because USC was down. Thats foolish.

But that directly affects your record when it comes to a usual power beating you, and getting recruits, look at the level of recruits scar got with the obc and look at after once yabba dabba got shyt rolling in Clemson you no longer have the kids to compete, and you know this, Florida and uga usually runs the conference on the east scar and mizz doing good were anomies not usual results

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But that directly affects your record when it comes to a usual power beating you, and getting recruits, look at the level of recruits scar got with the obc and look at after once yabba dabba got shyt rolling in Clemson you no longer have the kids to compete, and you know this, Florida and uga usually runs the conference on the east scar and mizz doing good were anomies not usual results
There’s more than enough kids to go around. No drizzy

Using that logic, Do you think MSU and Wisconsin only had their runs because Michigan was down?