The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It says a lot about how great that run was cause post 2009 every time them MFs lost was on some insane skin of the teeth type shyt and then more times than not they always bounced back from it.

And even his first year in 07, He had two big swing games with two teams who would eventually be top 5 at the end of the season in UGA and LSU

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No surprises here coming from where he come from
Why you talking about his mama? :mjtf:

Don't be tryna peace it up either after I send this to him :ufdup:

0_deion-sanders-jay-norvell.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
SCAR
Mizz
Ole Miss
Miss St
Ark

All had some pretty good runs at one point during that time.

And LSU definitely had as much talent as Bama. Les Miles was just a fuccking idiot who didn't know shyt about offense.

That 2011 team would be one of the GOATs if that idiot could've just had a sliver of an offense put together :snoop:
USC Sr had real NFL talent...in spades.

To reference some dudes' favorite teams, Michigan had 15 draft picks from 09-14...South Carolina had 26. And that was one of the pips in the conference

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It says a lot about how great that run was cause post 2009 every time them MFs lost was on some insane skin of the teeth type shyt and then more times than not they always bounced back from it.

And even his first year in 07, He had two big swing games with two teams who would eventually be top 5 at the end of the season in UGA and LSU

Yeah I'll always say they had the benefit of the doubt with the polls after losses, but they still had to go out and avoid that 2nd loss...and usually did. Very good thing Saban is out of football forever.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
SCAR
Mizz
Ole Miss
Miss St
Ark

All had some pretty good runs at one point during that time.

And LSU definitely had as much talent as Bama. Les Miles was just a fuccking idiot who didn't know shyt about offense.

That 2011 team would be one of the GOATs if that idiot could've just had a sliver of an offense put together :snoop:

Yeah they all had a run when the other schools were down with the exception of ole miss who got them two wtf happened wins on Bama and then lost to someone they had no business losing to same for state

Mizz, scar, Arkansas all had a run when the powers to be were down,

Les was an idiot, he thought he could out muscle everyone, til Bama said we can go band for band
This the same nikka that had juice and Odell on the same sideline and neither touched a hiesman and I don’t think either got a 1000 yards (I’d have to check the stats)