The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ehhh the issue was more about the Big 10’s top two (OSU & Mich) not competing with the nation’s best. Especially with how the 06 season ended for both.

Then OSU coming back and getting beatdown by LSU then SMOKED by us in 08.

Urban really was the one to change that when he went to OSU.

We wasn’t on shyt til harbaugh, osu was good, but not sec level good urban came and shook the big ten table, but he left some runs on the table cuz he played the game weak too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We wasn’t on shyt til harbaugh, osu was good, but not sec level good urban came and shook the big ten table, but he left some runs on the table cuz he played the game weak too
Yeah, That 2015 OSU team is one of the biggest what ifs from the past decade. Definitely better than the 2014 team imo.

Silkk

Daps
Got damn old silkk would have fought back. Now you just lay down :beutusDamn:
And instead of holding your mans down you not only dap him up but give him the heart eyes :scust:

images

Silkk

Daps
Notre dame fans and the NIL expert on here
Notre Dame is a shythole :manny:

As far as NIL/recruiting goes I don't see nobody talk about that shyt REMOTELY as close as you do breh.

The only time I remember people criticizing B Kelly was when he came in doing that stupid shyt with the accent. LSU has been a school that pretty much recruits itself since that title in 03 and they started keeping the talent home.