The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Psychological Warfare was such a big part of the Saban dynasty, yes the talent advantage was there but mfs were scared to play them, most of the games were over before they started.

I think that was a one of the differences between Bama from 2008-2018 and Bama from 2019-today, we stopped making teams piss down their legs before the games, and in some cases we were the anxious ones.

I mean y’all had some legit Sunday players playing on Saturday, and you knew you were in for a long ass physical game

Really feels like being in the minor leagues if you're not in the B1G or SEC. What's the percentage that the Big XII or ACC gets more than one team in the playoffs?

Not unless the acc gets its shyt together and actually gets competitive, the big 12 gon shoot itself in the foot and one gon limp in

Why does A&M constantly put themselves in position to get shyt on?

The fact they're all cac WRs makes that pic that much more disrespectful

Edit: they walkons or sum?

That’s hilarious

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Nebraska hasn't been bowl eligible in 7 years?!

Their fans are the best in the sport...but their blue blood status needs to be revoked

In another 25-30 years recruits will look at their titles like how Minnesota's multiple titles are viewed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Back in this era, I definitely think people were right in pointing out how much gap there was in athleticism between the SEC and most everyone else. It’s good for the sport that gap closed significantly by this point

:mjlol: yeah it wasn’t the sec it was just one team, with an occasional other pop’n up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol: yeah it wasn’t the sec it was just one team, with an occasional other pop’n up
Ehhh the issue was more about the Big 10’s top two (OSU & Mich) not competing with the nation’s best. Especially with how the 06 season ended for both.

Then OSU coming back and getting beatdown by LSU then SMOKED by us in 08.

Urban really was the one to change that when he went to OSU.