The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They will under new system. Their schedule kinda light … no reason to have more than 2 loses and if they have 2+ loses it’s a problem ppl will get fired
Freeman’s not in danger of getting fired for more than 2 losses unless its some egregious shyt like going 3-9 and looking like shyt or something

But ND will probably have to lose like 4 games for the playoff committee to resist putting them in. Certain teams they love and would put in every year if they could: Ohio State, Alabama, ND, Texas to name a few

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, McNeese state gave this td. the radio call dude sick

NZfGuaj.gif

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Compare who? Im talking about programs
We started because I said ol dude was doing a ok to good job rebuilding. If Texas had a coach comparable to Steve or urban then maybe you could compare but we haven’t had no bob stoops urban or any of those dudes. Mack was good but idk he left a lot on the table a lot of years

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
When Dan Mullen had Kyle Trask, Kyle Pitts, kadarious Toney, and Damien Pierce that was a squad no one like to play against

What’s odd is I think that Mullen would be solid now with NIL in effect. He’s a terrible recruiter but now with money in effect, he could have an easier time acquiring talent

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We started because I said ol dude was doing a ok to good job rebuilding. If Texas had a coach comparable to Steve or urban then maybe you could compare but we haven’t had no bob stoops urban or any of those dudes. Mack was good but idk he left a lot on the table a lot of years
Steve who...?

Edit: Oh Nevermind :russ: :whew:

You can't blame nobody but Texas for bad hiring. And don't let what he's done recently blind you, Mack was most definitely on that elite tier of coaches in the 2000s with Pete, Urban, Tressel, Stoops, Etc.

What held him back was not being able to beat Oklahoma until 05. That one L completely ruined the 04 season and held them back from the big 12 south title -> Big 12 Title -> Getting spanked by USC in Miami :lolbron:

Texas also got fuccked in 08 along with us

And no telling how that game goes vs Bama in 09 if Colt doesn't get hurt.

Last edited: