The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
article came up on feed about Tressell and Marcus. wonder how it wouldve turned out if he took the LSU job

His ass would’ve been fired, Coach O stopped caring after they won in 2019/he got paid and just wanted to fukk bytches.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ass would’ve been fired, Coach O stopped caring after they won in 2019/he got paid and just wanted to fukk bytches.
if Coach O is fired do they give him the opportunity to interview for the head job or clean house with O whole staff
i would say Jim steered him in right path then

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
if Coach O is fired do they give him the opportunity to interview for the head job or clean house with O whole staff
i would say Jim steered him in right path then
No Scott Woodward not the type to give someone their 1st chance at coaching

But I remember LSU wanted Freeman bad when O was here and when we hired BK, he made the right choice for himself tho

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm certain there be a Harbaugh field or fieldhouse in the future. They already train and meet at Schembecler Hall...Harbaugh did more than Bo ever did.

Ya know I didn’t even realize that Bo never won a National Title, that’s crazy. Yeah they gotta put Harbaugh name on something asap.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ya know I didn’t even realize that Bo never won a National Title, that’s crazy. Yeah they gotta put Harbaugh name on something asap.
Dude used to play to win the conference and beat osu. He's why that culture was built ..for better or worse.

Harbaugh wanted the whole fukkin thing
full

Menna

All Star
Daps
Better hope they even make it
They will under new system. Their schedule kinda light … no reason to have more than 2 loses and if they have 2+ loses it’s a problem ppl will get fired

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh, so now there's a discrepancy in who else do you cheer for? We now have to be said fans of the teams we take on each season as our "2nd and 3rd teams"? Cuz from what I remember that was the whole point. New storylines, players from your team go to new teams, and whatever else that makes you keep your eye on another team aside from ya main heaux...

On top of that, is this not me rooting for y'all to lose, same as you in reverse? What we talmbout? Lol

It's just sum xtra sauce on it cuz da Ewersbreh still got a lil scarlet juice in him.

So now you “cheer” for Texas ?? And don’t do what i do :sas1:

article came up on feed about Tressell and Marcus. wonder how it wouldve turned out if he took the LSU job

Probably be the guy they run Kelly out of town for when he keep rubbing folks the wrong way and not winning enough