The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What???? Mack brown was what ??
Mack Brown was most definitely ran out of Texas. That 5-7 year was the only season I would say was actually bad, His problem was he just couldn't live up to his own prior standard and fans weren't satisfied with 8 or 9 wins.

Same thing Nebraska fans did to Bo (minus the titles of course)

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I had a long day at work and don't feel like arguing.

Y'all have blown us out one time in the modern era the past 25yrs. And that was a gutted OU team 2 years ago in 2022. (well, once more in 2005 after we lost everyone to the NFL and yall had Vince Young )

But I can't count the number of times OU rolled Texas in that game in that time span. I can't count the number of times the cotton bowl was near empty on y'all side by the time the 4th quarter started.

The SEC will be a new era so we'll see, but OU OWNED the Big 12 conference era
I’m not saying yall didn’t beat us im saying yall never dominated us since 2000 y’all blew us out like 4 times when we was terrible beat yes dominated hell no bro

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kirby is 48 now. this is real bogus for Paul to say. Nick Saban- at MSU in 97 and Kirby-UGA at the same age are not at 2 schools with the same circumstances

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Had the best kicker recruit last cycle but :francis:
Baby McPherson is another potential Auburn goat but I can't have breh losing it, no pun intended, in a tight game. I need him to be loose not tight.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kirby is 48 now. this is real bogus for Paul to say. Nick Saban- at MSU in 97 and Kirby-UGA at the same age are not at 2 schools with the same circumstances

Yeahhhh but you gotta remember even at LSU Saban didn’t have things rolling like he did at Bama. He took a lot of failures and set backs before ultimately building his dynasty.

Kirby came in under Saban at the perfect time when he did have everything figured out after past mistakes, Which allowed Kirby to take all of the good formula and apply it right away at Georgia. From recruiting, to the oxygen on the sidelines, nutrition, extra GAs/analysts, etc.

Had the timing not been right Kirby could have just ended up being Muschamp.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Finebaum such a desparate ass hoe for attention now that Harbaugh gone :heh:

All this talk/hating on Dabo & Lincoln but don’t never have shyt to say about Napier. :camby:
Finebaum been a troll his whole career. He’s basically the southern version of Skip. He always ignores how consistently trash some of these SEC schools are outside of like 5-6 of them.