The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
the portal players not coming to a sorry ass Florida team he had to build through recruiting.
Brian Kelly had no issues hitting the portal in year 1. Lane had no issue getting players in the portal to ole miss which was in way worse shape than what Mullen left Florida (I do and have blamed Mullen for what he did for the record too).

By ranking, his classes are roughly the same as Mullen, although I think Mullen took a lot of overrated 4 stars that other schools didn't want to inflate the ranking to make it look like he cared about recruiting. Napier's takes are probably of a better quality but he's doing jack shyt with them but losing.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:laff: So now we just straight up lying. Enjoy your night bro

@jadillac :mjpls:

60a08632-baf5-407a-ad9d-c55d6bd924ed_text.gif

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Brian Kelly had no issues hitting the portal in year 1. Lane had no issue getting players in the portal to ole miss which was in way worse shape than what Mullen left Florida (I do and have blamed Mullen for what he did for the record too).

By ranking, his classes are roughly the same as Mullen, although I think Mullen took a lot of overrated 4 stars that other schools didn't want to inflate the ranking to make it look like he cared about recruiting. Napier's takes are probably of a better quality but he's doing jack shyt with them but losing.
Brian Kelly has a proven track record tho

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So you would agree that Yall dominate Texas?
I had a long day at work and don't feel like arguing.

Y'all have blown us out one time in the modern era the past 25yrs. And that was a gutted OU team 2 years ago in 2022. (well, once more in 2005 after we lost everyone to the NFL and yall had Vince Young )

But I can't count the number of times OU rolled Texas in that game in that time span. I can't count the number of times the cotton bowl was near empty on y'all side by the time the 4th quarter started.

The SEC will be a new era so we'll see, but OU OWNED the Big 12 conference era

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I do not care about football stats and titles from 80 years ago where there were 20 teams. Talk to me about modern times. Texas has one national title since 1971 and spent the majority of their time in the Big 12 being dominated by Oklahoma.

Texas has FOUR conference titles the past 30 years.......4 Bro :comeon:

Texas is a “blood blue” based on its resources and ceiling. Not their actual production. I really don’t view them as one, but they have potential to be one,

Texas wasn’t shyt until Mack Brown came. He got ran out of there, and then they went back to being mediocre. They’re just now getting it together the couple of years.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oklahoma has never dominated Texas even an OU fan would tell you that and my point which still stands is he doing exactly what every other coach has done at Florida outside of them two guys

Oklahoma hasn’t never whaaaaattt

Oh definitely. He was one of the hottest coaches in the game, and hasn't progressed Minnesota at all. At this rate he's gonna have to thug it out at a Mississippi State or lower, or wazu or something...then hope he gets some wins for a future job.

In our darkest days I was damn near suggesting he takes Harbaughs job :huhldup:

Oh I remember cats was suggesting him, i knew he was a no go, all that extra shyt was fugazi. He was benefiting from the west, that nikka stuck like Chuck unless he pull off a crazy season, i don’t blame him for trying to leave Minnesota

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Texas is a “blood blue” based on its resources and ceiling. Not their actual production. I really don’t view them as one, but they have potential to be one,

Texas wasn’t shyt until Mack Brown came. He got ran out of there, and then they went back to being mediocre. They’re just now getting it together the couple of years.

What???? Mack brown was what ??