The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sir what are we talking about, these are entirely different situations, and all i said was he ain’t get it done at Texas, and allegedly he was trying to be too much of hnic vs the players coach he was at Houston that brought him success, he also manage to rub some of them hs coaches the wrong way and that’s a good way to fukk yourself in Texas
Its cool breh, I’ll circle back to this tomorrow in the office

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I think brehs get themselves in a tizzy taking this program serious one way or the other. If you just look at these dudes as pure entertainment, they’re good for the game

That being said, Sanders may get killed (the QB one) after this clip

If they don’t beat NDSU by at least 2 touchdowns they shouldn’t be taken seriously

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Y'all gonna be real mad when we get Kaliq Lockett out of Texas too.

Top RB Akylin Dear supposed to be committing soon as well. DeBoer with 5 stars everywhere instead of 3 stars is gonna be real scary for Texas and everyone else.
Still gon lose to Texas no matter who you get.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If they don’t beat NDSU by at least 2 touchdowns they shouldn’t be taken seriously
They could beat them by 100 and I don’t think they should be taken seriously. It’s just not a program that’s being ran like more than a spectacle. I wish the best for them for the non-Sanders players though, since they’re putting their livelihoods on the line

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I think brehs get themselves in a tizzy taking this program serious one way or the other. If you just look at these dudes as pure entertainment, they’re good for the game

That being said, Sanders may get killed (the QB one) after this clip

Yeah I almost got into an argument with one poster who was bragging on them having the #2 transfer class. Come to find out it’s because the took 40 transfers :bryan:

The locker room chemistry gonna be like a lottery NBA team. Dudes suiting up on 3 day contracts before Deion packs them off to Saratoga community college.