The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Can’t believe how many people dapped this bullshyt

Sark won 10 games ONCE his entire career. James Franklin won 9 games at Vandy TWICE IN A ROW :bryan:

Go ahead and tell me some BS about Georgia/Florida being down, And after that find me the Vandy coach thats won even 7 games back to back

Willie led usf to a 19th ranking, and a 10-2 record, does that make him a good coach ?? Or does your past only account for so much, yeah no one can knock Franklin that’s a hell of a feat, but he moved up, and has more pressure on him, and more is asked of him,

Lane has turned ole miss from the bug to the windshield

Sark just got Texas into the playoffs and won the big 12

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
7fyIi4.gif

:skip:

I call him perk Ferentz

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Willie led usf to a 19th ranking, and a 10-2 record, does that make him a good coach ?? Or does your past only account for so much, yeah no one can knock Franklin that’s a hell of a feat, but he moved up, and has more pressure on him, and more is asked of him,

Taggart’s last five seasons were:

5-7
4-5
5-4
5-7
5-7

:what:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Can’t believe how many people dapped this bullshyt

Sark won 10 games ONCE his entire career. James Franklin won 9 games at Vandy TWICE IN A ROW :bryan:

Go ahead and tell me some BS about Georgia/Florida being down, And after that find me the Vandy coach thats won even 7 games back to back
Ok ik you hate sark im not gonna argue with you lmao

Silkk

Daps
Ok ik you hate sark im not gonna argue with you lmao
I really don’t though lol. I’d tell you if I did.:russ:

It’s wild that because I think other coaches with more proven track records are better that I hate him. If I hate Sark then shouldn’t I hate Kiffin too by the same logic? Lol

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

He hates sark so any mention of sark being good sets him off lane turnt ole miss into a sec championship contender and sark took a Texas program that two other coaches failed at and brought them back to national prominence not mention beat the greatest coach of all time at his stadium in a game that was never really close for the first time ever. He acts like sark didn’t take a 0-12 team and build them to 9-4 before he left lmao.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I really don’t though lol. I’d tell you if I did.:russ:

It’s wild that because I think other coaches with more proven track records are better that I hate him. If I hate Sark then shouldn’t I hate Kiffin too by the same logic? Lol
He doesn’t have a more proven track record he took a trash team and won 9 games sark took a 0-12 team and built them to 9 wins how is one better than the other. Then once both got to big programs one made it to the playoffs in 3 years while beating the best coach of all time at home. The other can’t beat Ryan day with Kyle McCord at qb :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
He doesn’t have a more proven track record he took a trash team and won 9 games sark took a 0-12 team and built them to 9 wins how is one better than the other. Then once both got to big programs one made it to the playoffs in 3 years while beating the best coach of all time at home. The other can’t beat Ryan day with Kyle McCord at qb :mjlol:
Probably because you’re lying

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Taggart’s last five seasons were:

5-7
4-5
5-4
5-7
5-7

:what:

My point exactly, the past only accounts for so much, he’s a man that led wku and usf to big victories/records. That aide, i seriously think the fsu shyt broke willie, that man was/is in a funk, so i take the fau record with a grain of salt, and fsu was a shyt show combined with he probably was in over his head

Again the expectations from vandy to psu are different, and the math is different, he did the most there with little, but he’s got more at his finger tips and we need more

Silkk

Daps
My point exactly, the past only accounts for so much, he’s a man that led wku and usf to big victories/records. That aide, i seriously think the fsu shyt broke willie, that man was/is in a funk, so i take the fau record with a grain of salt, and fsu was a shyt show combined with he probably was in over his head

Again the expectations from vandy to psu are different, and the math is different, he did the most there with little, but he’s got more at his finger tips and we need more
The excuses you make for nikkas you like boy….:dead:

Silkk

Daps
Deflection, I’m on record saying he ain’t get it done, but rather than focus on me saying past record only holds so much weight, you say excuses, but yeah you got it
Franklin’s past record is very good at Penn State…

But you rather shyt on the coaches going 10-2 like Harbaugh/Franklin and give passes to a MF winning 5 games at a school with just as much talent in FSU :dead: