The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Franklin’s past record is very good at Penn State…

But you rather shyt on the coaches going 10-2 like Harbaugh/Franklin and give passes to a MF winning 5 games at a school with just as much talent in FSU :dead:

They ain’t bring him to psu to keep losing to us and Smitty and dem, that’s why i said the math is different, when you are better than 90% of the teams you play, getting ten victories over the middle of the pack/cellar dwellers ain’t shyt to write home about

FSU talent was ass when Willie got there, still, he was in over his head, and he ain’t cut the mustard, maybe he eventually turns it around, but we will never know, that’s why i said past record only counts when you pushing an agenda being the only coach to get usf to 10 wins should give you cache… but by your words it’s nothing cuz he ate the curb at fsu and fau funny how that works right

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They ain’t bring him to psu to keep losing to us and Smitty and dem, that’s why i said the math is different, when you are better than 90% of the teams you play, getting ten victories over the middle of the pack/cellar dwellers ain’t shyt to write home about

FSU talent was ass when Willie got there, still, he was in over his head, and he ain’t cut the mustard, maybe he eventually turns it around, but we will never know, that’s why i said past record only counts when you pushing an agenda being the only coach to get usf to 10 wins should give you cache… but by your words it’s nothing cuz he ate the curb at fsu and fau funny how that works right
Why you don’t give Tom Herman this same grace though….

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why you don’t give Tom Herman this same grace though….

Sir what are we talking about, these are entirely different situations, and all i said was he ain’t get it done at Texas, and allegedly he was trying to be too much of hnic vs the players coach he was at Houston that brought him success, he also manage to rub some of them hs coaches the wrong way and that’s a good way to fukk yourself in Texas

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Sir what are we talking about, these are entirely different situations, and all i said was he ain’t get it done at Texas, and allegedly he was trying to be too much of hnic vs the players coach he was at Houston that brought him success, he also manage to rub some of them hs coaches the wrong way and that’s a good way to fukk yourself in Texas
He also fell of a cliff after the sugar bowl win because he sucked at recruiting lol