The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They created the rivalry that the other team doesn’t even acknowledge, psu was independent til the 90’s no one in the big ten is like damn psu osu is a hell of a rivalry, at least Bama acknowledged lsu as a rival
Ohio State definitely acknowledges Penn State as a rival breh.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Their big rival :mjlol:

They just started back scheduling Pitt and wvu again so we will see how that goes cuz that was their big rival
That's what PSU fans said when polled :yeshrug:

Does OSU care as much as PSU does about that game, no, but OSU would consider PSU more of a rival than say, MSU or WI...

The manufactured rivalry when PSU joined was MSU vs. PSU, but rarely are both good at the same time and neither school/fanbase has any actual dislike for one another

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

CJ to Marv---a thing of beauty
full

But yeah, once that 'hip sink' take place, right @Apprentice ?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
CJ to Marv---a thing of beauty
full

But yeah, once that 'hip sink' take place, right @Apprentice ?

Leach had some routes like that, i think i posted in here in the last few pages, they go to almost the middle of the field and turn into either a post or post corner, (something like that) which in your mind seems like a long play but I’ll be damned the timing was so impeccable that it was quick

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You say that like its easy to do though. Before 2021 yall were 1-17 vs them in the last 18 or something.

The only team that even kinda beat Bama consistently was Auburn and that was only like every other time they played them at home.

Nobody aside from Bama is beating UGA often under Kirby.

Those teams are those teams for a reason. Not saying teams should just bend over & take it but beating MFs like them you gotta have the game of your life. Coaching & Playing.

Osu sent 45 players to the nfl and i think psu sent 40 in the same time frame, it’s a difference in being ole miss and not beating Bama and being lsu or up uga and not, that’s all nikkas saying, again I’m not saying run him out of town but it’s literally been no criticism (again get paid black man)

Old osu i understand, they were sending guys and Capital D Dudes to the league, but them days over, i need them to compete that’s all

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Osu sent 45 players to the nfl and i think psu sent 40 in the same time frame, it’s a difference in being ole miss and not beating Bama and being lsu or up uga and not, that’s all nikkas saying, again I’m not saying run him out of town but it’s literally been no criticism (again get paid black man)

Old osu i understand, they were sending guys and Capital D Dudes to the league, but them days over, i need them to compete that’s all
He gets criticism though. Just check the PSU boards or reddit.

Urban Meyer and Jim Tressell just said this current Ohio State roster was the most talented they’ve ever seen.