Anybody that thinks James Franklin is a bad head coach is a dumbass :yeshrug:

Numbers don’t lie:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You don’t even know his name :heh:

Yall nikkas got yall heads beat in by Tennessee at home, a 5-7 Texas A&M team, FSU twice, Ole Miss but want to talk about him being a bad coach cause he lost to two top 5 teams :snoop:

Not to mention they don’t schedule Grambling, Southern, and Georgia State for cupcake wins.
You just stubborn and stuck on your agenda, 2 years vs 10 years is different you just being weird

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
this guy so dumb, I said he has a NFL factory so obviously he has the talent.

In a game he had to win, at home, with one of his best team talent wise he puts up this shyt show

McCarthy threw the ball 8x that game and they didn’t even have their HC. He can’t win the big games

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idiot really posted him losing to the national champions :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Anybody that thinks James Franklin is a bad head coach is a dumbass :yeshrug:

Numbers don’t lie:

Franklin is black harbaugh, (before he got over the hump)

On one hand you can’t necessarily knock him, but….

He’s at a school that’s United and committed to winning (they got they money invested) so getting talent ain’t an issue, they eat good on the recruiting trail

Psu has no known rivals in the big, yeah nikkas get up to play them but ain’t the same so osu don’t have extra motivation, hell no school does

They paying that man a ton of money to not lose to osu and Michigan that’s the bar period, yeah it’s cool you style on Maryland but again

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Franklin is a GOOD coach.

He's definitely not elite, but he could be great if he continues at this pace or even improves.

He's great at assistant coaching hires and recruiting, but can't seem to get over the hump.

Silkk

Daps

He’s at a school that’s United and committed to winning (they got they money invested) so getting talent ain’t an issue, they eat good on the recruiting trail

Psu has no known rivals in the big, yeah nikkas get up to play them but ain’t the same so osu don’t have extra motivation, hell no school does

They paying that man a ton of money to not lose to osu and Michigan that’s the bar period, yeah it’s cool you style on Maryland but again
This shyt was always insane. nikka made a Super Bowl, Made Stanford Elite, Turned Michigan around INSTANTLY, Turned the 49ers around INSTANTLY, etc.

It's like somebody saying Peyton Manning was a bad QB because he couldn't beat Florida or The Patriotss

Silkk

Daps
Franklin is a GOOD coach.

He's definitely not elite, but he could be great if he continues at this pace or even improves.

He's great at assistant coaching hires and recruiting, but can't seem to get over the hump.
I don't disagree with this take but give me the active coaches you think are better than him

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I agree with you but there gotta be a better comparison than harbaugh