The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But you're saying he wouldn't have that record if he wasn't at Ohio State right? Shid even Harbaugh said the MF was born on third base.

Lord you making me give Day his props, dude has a good offense and scheme, but makes some questionable decisions, if he didn’t have several erasures of mistakes(osu’s talent) he’d be someone’s oc/analyst by now because they would cost him some games severely and they’d get him out the paint

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We’re going to a more player friendly defense so if anything it’ll be a lot easier for them to learn over Sabans complicated defense and we won’t have as many busted coverages this year

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Gonna be in the swamp in a few weeks cooking at 3:30 :mjcry:

We Better get that W.. My Gawd
Enjoy the game!

I'm selling my tix and tryna go to LSU-USC in Vegas

If I had any sliver of faith in Napier and his staff I probably would've gone. But my confidence level is so low that I can't even rationalize the possibility of things working out well like I did at times under Shark fukker and Hunchback Uncle Eddie.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy the game!

I'm selling my tix and tryna go to LSU-USC in Vegas

If I had any sliver of faith in Napier and his staff I probably would've gone. But my confidence level is so low that I can't even rationalize the possibility of things working out well like I did at times under Shark fukker and Hunchback Uncle Eddie.
I remember you mentioned it earlier in offseason, had me thinking about vegas for labor day :patrice:

How many tix you moving? Let me know if you got a ballpark price also, got a few people been hitting up lately of taking that drive..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lord you making me give Day his props, dude has a good offense and scheme, but makes some questionable decisions, if he didn’t have several erasures of mistakes(osu’s talent) he’d be someone’s oc/analyst by now because they would cost him some games severely and they’d get him out the paint
Negged :camby:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

It be like that

Whats so hard about getting the top 8 guys? "Shower" them with attention

Sincerely,

Sandy

sandusky_mug_sq-fc3484bfab989f27e27f33cb0df78fd0d81f4ce0.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
a thing i heard about the At Large (5 to 12) playoff teams....

they will be home games for the Higher seeds, unless the city where the home games are does not have hotel accommodations, then it will go to the road team. Weather will also be a factor.

for example, obviously Orlando has plenty of hotels but Provo does not. So lets hope BYU doesn't get Central Florida

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Penn st pumps out so much talent I wouldn’t even care about their recruiting, their problem is coaching
11-2 and 10-3 the last two years. If their record is better than yalls then LSU must have a coaching problem as well right?