The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
11-2 and 10-3 the last two years. If their record is better than yalls then LSU must have a coaching problem as well right?
well then Archives - Reaction GIFs

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
a thing i heard about the At Large (5 to 12) playoff teams....

they will be home games for the Higher seeds, unless the city where the home games are does not have hotel accommodations, then it will go to the road team. Weather will also be a factor.

for example, obviously Orlando has plenty of hotels but Provo does not. So lets hope BYU doesn't get Central Florida
They legit gonna try to fucck teams over with this BS

Silkk

Daps
Wtf are you talking about :dahell: BK is building his program, John Franklin is 10 years in, you don’t see the difference?
You said coaching is their problem. The only teams he has issues consistently with is Ohio State & Michigan. More talented teams in his same division.

The exact same way that Alabama beats yall head in every year.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You said coaching is their problem. The only teams he has issues consistently with is Ohio State & Michigan. More talented teams in his same division.

The exact same way that Alabama beats yall head in every year.
Whatever happen in the past has nothing to do with BK he’s 1-1 against Bama. John Franklin is 10 years in with Penn St and hasn’t gotten over the hump, his program is already built and established. You too focused on the optics and not the result and you really just be tweaking to argue

Silkk

Daps
Whatever happen in the past has nothing to do with BK he’s 1-1 against Bama. John Franklin is 10 years in with Penn St and hasn’t gotten over the hump, his program is already built and established. You too focused on the optics and not the result and you really just be tweaking to argue
You don’t even know his name :heh:

Yall nikkas got yall heads beat in by Tennessee at home, a 5-7 Texas A&M team, FSU twice, Ole Miss but want to talk about him being a bad coach cause he lost to two top 5 teams :snoop:

Not to mention they don’t schedule Grambling, Southern, and Georgia State for cupcake wins.