The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ant wasnt clutch.. he wasnt a difference maker like I thought.

2011 LSU game.. ugh

He was cool. Just thought he would be more..
That 2011 LSU team was one of the greatest teams ever :what: and thats without even having an offense.

The Bama rematch is the only reason they don’t get the credit they should.

If not for us coming in and beating yall ass :umad: its probably a week 1 rematch for the natty

Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

@Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

Interesting when i posed the garauntee nc but ten years of mid ass results everyone jumped on it,

I think the main thing that makes folks pause is their rival having one more than them on top of 3 additional chips

If I’m being honest it’s possible osu may get one in the next 2-3 years Day is pretty much doing the Kirby thing (stock piling talent, to get more bites at the apple) I’d be pissed if y’all get one any time soon after we got ours so i understand especially seeing y’all get 4 of them heauxs

Negro...MSU has like a 1% chance of winning a title in the next 75 years...I'd take the decades of mid for one title year, yes

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

Interesting when i posed the garauntee nc but ten years of mid ass results everyone jumped on it,

I think the main thing that makes folks pause is their rival having one more than them on top of 3 additional chips

If I’m being honest it’s possible osu may get one in the next 2-3 years Day is pretty much doing the Kirby thing (stock piling talent, to get more bites at the apple) I’d be pissed if y’all get one any time soon after we got ours so i understand especially seeing y’all get 4 of them heauxs
Everybody hates seeing their team lose but a lot of fans don’t mind it TOO much as long as their rivals are losing too. If if you lose every game but beat your rival a lot of fans would be like it is what it is :yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That 2011 LSU team was one of the greatest teams ever :what: and thats without even having an offense.

The Bama rematch is the only reason they don’t get the credit they should.

If not for us coming in and beating yall ass :umad: its probably a week 1 rematch for the natty

Game was tight..he fumbled back to back if I can remember..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
NFL?

He was a god in college. We’ve seen the best go to the nfl and not be able to replicate college greatness:

Reggie
VY
McFadden
Manziel
All them fast ass MFs Rich Rod had at WVU
Etc.

Hmmm this poses a new question

Ant wasnt clutch.. he wasnt a difference maker like I thought.

2011 LSU game.. ugh

He was cool. Just thought he would be more..

I think folks were just awestruck by the sheer force of that lsu team, i think if we play them mid season might be a different game, it also exposed man we were (and still) are lacking in the defensive trenches

Negro...MSU has like a 1% chance of winning a title in the next 75 years...I'd take the decades of mid for one title year, yes

Ok so would you take 3 if we get 4 ?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Ok so based off silks response to mamba and sauce response that gives me two questions

Would you take a perfect season and a solid ny6 bowl but you lose to your rival

Or lose all your games but beat your rival ?

2nd question

Do you think in todays modern offense and more utilization of positionless players

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

Have a higher stats, profile, and better transition to the league?

Silkk

Daps

Ok so based off silks response to mamba and sauce response that gives me two questions

:dahell:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

2nd question

Do you think in todays modern offense and more utilization of positionless players

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

I honestly don't know how I can put this any different. I mean, I don't know if I need to write it in French or write it in Brian Kelly's fake Louisiana accent.

But nonetheless, I'm here to double down.

Hear me, and hear me clear:

s86D3no.png

Fukk. Y'all. Niccas.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2nd question

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

Probably not that much better. Dat Thomas played with the chiefs under Andy Reid and Dat still didn’t do too much.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't know how I can put this any different. I mean, I don't know if I need to write it in French or write it in Brian Kelly's fake Louisiana accent.

But nonetheless, I'm here to double down.

Hear me, and hear me clear:

s86D3no.png

Fukk. Y'all. Niccas.
I’m just gonna neg him at this point. His hypotheticals is pissing me off :BrutusScust:

Silkk

Daps
Gonna have to remind me
11-2 conference title runner up but smacked up ucla and ND

Had a similar season in 2017 at 11-2 but got blown out @ND on the road and it ended our title hopes.

2006, Was one game away from playing for the Natty and beating the brakes off Ohio State but got tripped up 13-9 on the road @ucla :snoop: