The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

If you push a button, and you could win 3 nattys but your rival wins four
Would you take that

@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

@Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors
Others join in

I would but i know the thought of the extra one over my head would suck and be a source of a lot of shyt talking
No :birdman:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

Others join in

I would but i know the thought of the extra one over my head would suck and be a source of a lot of shyt talking
I done seen Bama and UGA win enough, don’t think I can take seeing them win anymore national championships

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fukk u niccas

Only button Im pushin' is when y'all play dem heaux ass niccas from out west next yr in Sept
full

Js3FxW.gif
Fresno State rejected your application or something? :picard:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

We already have that with LSU and Bama

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

Nah. :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

Yes I’d take that without question.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

Hell no. Yall bozos don’t know how to act after winning 1 Asterisk chip. Couldn’t bear yall getting 4. No thanks :BuckOuttahere:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Interesting when i posed the garauntee nc but ten years of mid ass results everyone jumped on it,

I think the main thing that makes folks pause is their rival having one more than them on top of 3 additional chips

If I’m being honest it’s possible osu may get one in the next 2-3 years Day is pretty much doing the Kirby thing (stock piling talent, to get more bites at the apple) I’d be pissed if y’all get one any time soon after we got ours so i understand especially seeing y’all get 4 of them heauxs

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Bigger stages more utilization not just in chips offense but Andy’s

Mob Michigan over buck-lies

Really

Explain please

Ant wasnt clutch.. he wasnt a difference maker like I thought.

2011 LSU game.. ugh

He was cool. Just thought he would be more..