The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
2nd question

Do you think in todays modern offense and more utilization of positionless players

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

Have a higher stats, profile, and better transition to the league?
Most of those guys benefitted from playing in spread early days before the defenses caught up.. Pretty sure numbers were down in cfb and nfl last year.. Defenses have adjusted.. Maybe reggie does more work in a different scheme but norm chow did work with reggie, didnt feel underutilized..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:francis: had to wake up and hit Home Depot cuz my high af smoke detector on my ceiling battery was dying didn’t want Droptop estates sounding like a trap house happy Sunday @Trav @smitty22
Breh, you're better than most because nothing makes a podcast or YouTube video sound more jojo than that BLIP every two minutes. So bootleg sounding.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Breh, you're better than most because nothing makes a podcast or YouTube video sound more jojo than that BLIP every two minutes. So bootleg sounding.

But if i was gon drop my mixtape it was bout to go platinum in dope boy chevys they gul/chick they fukkin Altima and meros/chargers/crown Vic’s with that beep

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

The Ohio st way

@smitty22 and @Trav in the background

:mjpls:

@Regular_P @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

:mjlol: buck-lies gon “Buck”

I'm reading about the more important things in life cuh, not fake maga tags on people. What kind of cesspool are you all dissolving to down there. God bless my brehs and brehettes. Gonna keep em in my prayers :hhh: