The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2nd question

Do you think in todays modern offense and more utilization of positionless players

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

Have a higher stats, profile, and better transition to the league?
I don't think any of that had anything to do with it. It's just the NFL where the talent you play on a weekly basis is the best of the best. No D2, G5, or Vanderbilts to play there.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m just gonna neg him at this point. His hypotheticals is pissing me off :BrutusScust:

And I’m gon tell your wife about the sale at macys, have fun figuring out your new silverware set, and you better give your honest opinion :ufdup:

11-2 conference title runner up but smacked up ucla and ND

Had a similar season in 2017 at 11-2 but got blown out @ND on the road and it ended our title hopes.

2006, Was one game away from playing for the Natty and beating the brakes off Ohio State but got tripped up 13-9 on the road @ucla :snoop:

Gotcha

Yeah that’s tough

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I don't think any of that had anything to do with it. It's just the NFL where the talent you play on a weekly basis is the best of the best. No D2, G5, or Vanderbilts to play there.

I feel like guys like that are better used, I’m not saying Reggie is cmc but you can’t tell me they wouldn’t have him booming in San Francisco offense

Or Dat be a different playmaker in the current iteration of Andy’s offense idk just talking seeing thoughts I’m not married to it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like guys like that are better used, I’m not saying Reggie is cmc but you can’t tell me they wouldn’t have him booming in San Francisco offense

Or Dat be a different playmaker in the current iteration of Andy’s offense idk just talking seeing thoughts I’m not married to it

TF you mean by this? :leostare: :usure: :ufdup:

Reggie shared touches with two other backs and they didn't need him to run it 20-30 times a game. Plus he played slot and did returns too.

CMC is an outlier. Look at how great/hard Zeke came in and how fast his ass got thrown out of Dallas.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

@Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

Ok so based off silks response to mamba and sauce response that gives me two questions

Would you take a perfect season and a solid ny6 bowl but you lose to your rival

Or lose all your games but beat your rival ?

2nd question

Do you think in todays modern offense and more utilization of positionless players

Do players like

Reggie Bush
Dat Thomas (Oregon)
La Michael James
Noel Devine
Pat White
Slayton (wvu)
Tedd Guinn
Jabril Peppers

Have a higher stats, profile, and better transition to the league?
Perfect season and lose to our rivals

I don’t wanna be like Texas A&M a couple of years ago that was cringe

I don’t think they utilized all purpose back like that use to

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:sas1: gon tell @Trav Mrs about the Lowe’s sale
Gon have that washed ass back laying wood chips around your bushes :ufdup: better do it with a smile

Ayo checc it @Trust Me ...

this-ya-boy-pointing.gif

both yall rep the same scum tech, right?

clapped-up-kevin-hart.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I don't see how y'all can sit here in good faith and entertain this shyt. Mans been cryin' for help the past 3-4 days with this silliness & we actin' like it's normal.
full

My breh has lost the plot

And is pretty close to losin' his practice by order of the Peaky @smitty22 's
full

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
#1 Give me the better season unless it somehow spoiled a championship, and I would assume that season was better than the rival.

#2 yes

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Reggie shared touches with two other backs and they didn't need him to run it 20-30 times a game. Plus he played slot and did returns too.

CMC is an outlier. Look at how great/hard Zeke came in and how fast his ass got thrown out of Dallas.

When i said this, i don’t think Reggie was ever a pound the rock between the tackles back but a few carries especially in zone type offense then flex him out wide etc, effectively I’m saying how San Fran is using cmc they could do that with Reggie, but i think cmc is bigger than Reggie so he could handle a more conventional rb role

Perfect season and lose to our rivals

I don’t wanna be like Texas A&M a couple of years ago that was cringe

I don’t think they utilized all purpose back like that use to
Achanes utilization was criminal he should have left college station with a heisman

I don't see how y'all can sit here in good faith and entertain this shyt. Mans been cryin' for help the past 3-4 days with this silliness & we actin' like it's normal.
full

My breh has lost the plot

And is pretty close to losin' his practice by order of the Peaky @smitty22 's
full

Ayyy mayne these gucci smileys got me in tears bruh :dead: