The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's funny how people are okay with the Power 5 making more money than the G5 but draw the line at the SEC/Big 10 making more money than the ACC/Big 12

It's the same concept, the conferences with the bigger brands and better results make more money than the rest.

They cool with punching down til they getting punched down

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Mf come in this thread talking shyt, ready to tussle, instead of talking about cfb shyt (kicks them in the bushes) shut up we don’t care

That's how @smitty22 and me do u repub ass niccas
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Got the idea from Reddit

If you push a button, and you could win 3 nattys but your rival wins four
Would you take that

@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

@Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors
Others join in

I would but i know the thought of the extra one over my head would suck and be a source of a lot of shyt talking

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

@Silkk @RammerJammer @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @smitty22 @jadillac @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 @Ron Mexico @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @L. Deezy @malbaker86 @904Lurker

Others join in

I would but i know the thought of the extra one over my head would suck and be a source of a lot of shyt talking
Georgia has too many titles as it is, so no

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

Fukk u niccas

Only button Im pushin' is when y'all play dem heaux ass niccas from out west next yr in Sept
full

Js3FxW.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

Idk, 13 year old me was mad as hell seeing Auburn win the title.

You think UGA fans are delusional winning 2 of the last 3? Auburn fans would act a whole ass winning 4 titles in a short period of time.

But…I need DeBoer to win 3 titles at Bama to beat the Husky Harsin allegations and for Bama to beat the 3 Mikes era/nothing without Saban allegations, so I’ll take the chance.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

wild ass question

fukk no

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Got the idea from Reddit

Would you take that

Others join in

fukk no. Not for OSU and DAMN sure not for MSU.

Edit: maybe for Eastern Michigan and western :patrice: