Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Brought to you first, by…

Bucknuts24/7 :dead:

Rent free. :umad:

Buddy

We've seen you on here in the chilled hours of 1am posting fake news from accounts when u were goin thru it when that signs news 1st dropped. Let's relax here and just enjoy this weekend's good news. I'm just glad Mike could *Warde* off the bad juju and focus on his mentals :whoa:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Buddy

We've seen you on here in the chilled hours of 1am posting fake news from accounts when u were goin thru it when that signs news 1st dropped. Let's relax here and just enjoy this weekend's good news. I'm just glad Mike could *Warde* off the bad juju and focus on his mentals :whoa:
@cant_trust_trav :martin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I remember this notorious c00n in particular getting on his knees to beg and defend his white daddy when those UM cheating allegations hit. Patchetic ass nikka came with the "I'mmmma stick besiiiide him" just like the bird bytch was bred to be:heh:

These two goofies ass nikkas the Diamond and Silk of the Coli.

Imagine loving a man so much that it starts to make you conflate notions and do 2nd grade “i know you are but what am i” retorts, you a pathetic clown, that jumps in random threads and defends a man that doesn’t know you exist and get in ya feels every time someone disagrees or bring up objective points, go kiss your poster, and no need to reply back i won’t read it or respond back you fatherless fukk

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine loving a man so much that it starts to make you conflate notions and do 2nd grade “i know you are but what am i” retorts, you a pathetic clown, that jumps in random threads and defends a man that doesn’t know you exist and get in ya feels every time someone disagrees or bring up objective points, go kiss your poster, and no need to reply back i won’t read it or respond back you fatherless fukk
I can't even see his post but i'm 100% sure that this is 100% accurate :dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I can't even see his post but i'm 100% sure that this is 100% accurate :dead:

You can't see what now? :ufdup:

Lemme help you see clearly now that the rain is gone :sas2:

I remember this notorious c00n in particular getting on his knees to beg and defend his white daddy when those UM cheating allegations hit. Patchetic ass nikka came with the "I'mmmma stick besiiiide him" just like the bird bytch was bred to be:heh:

These two goofies ass nikkas the Diamond and Silk of the Coli.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a c00n :francis: