The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Speaking of Titans, I need y'all to let us get the ticket on cuh.
@prime @JLova @K-Deini @Ron Mexico one of y'all spread rumors of fam being on cracc so he call fall to 7 :noah:

His family has a long lasting herione/meth business runnin outta their basemant. Stay far away. Youv've been warned.

I'm need him to drop to 10 tho .. :unsure:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Speaking of Titans, I need y'all to let us get the ticket on cuh.
@prime @JLova @K-Deini @Ron Mexico one of y'all spread rumors of fam being on cracc so he call fall to 7 :noah:

Brian Kelly got these type of linemen at LSU now, Will Campbell is going to be what he is next year and Emory Jones has the potential to be a top 100 pick

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brian Kelly got these type of linemen at LSU now, Will Campbell is going to be what he is next year and Emory Jones has the potential to be a top 100 pick
Did you think that saying he has the potential to be a 4th round pick just not sound good? :skip:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We picking at 5 though

1. I said they need to start a rumor so he can fall to 7

giphy.gif

The mock drafts I have come across and the mock draft simulators I've used got y'all taking Terrion Arnold from Bama or Brock Bowers. Like, mad ones got y'all locked in on Bowers. This is your next Antonio Gates. Just deal with it :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1. I said they need to start a rumor so he can fall to 7

giphy.gif

The mock drafts I have come across and the mock draft simulators I've used got y'all taking Terrion Arnold from Bama or Brock Bowers. Like, mad ones got y'all locked in on Bowers. This is your next Antonio Gates. Just deal with it :hhh:

Gladly, Did you not watch that big roided up android white boy play? :banderas:

And it’s “us” :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A moment that feels like it happened but a fan base used a neuralyzer to erase everyone’s memories but remember when nikkas was cysin Kardell Thomas strong arming HS kids smaller than him and we were being made to believe he was a new age Orlando Pace…what happened to that nikka?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Look like Marty and Wendy Byrde been dropping bags off for Mizzou and got OU shook…

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Suh > a guy who won the Heisman and national title :dead:. #1 is unquestionably Charles Woodson

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Clowney living off that one play, he had a underwhelming junior year at South Carolina

Edit: never mind I forgot the crazy numbers he put up his sophomore year