And it’s “us” :usure:

full

a1604abe-3b82-4c77-8fad-01659baf188b_text.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

List is pure ass

Mf above champ is wild to me, suh got robbed of the heisman

Scooby wright :mjlol: fukk out of here

Suh > a guy who won the Heisman and national title :dead:. #1 is unquestionably Charles Woodson

No knock on Charles, he the mf goat, but suh was a one man wrecking crew, he got robbed his last year at Nebraska

Clowney living off that one play, he had a underwhelming junior year at South Carolina

Edit: never mind I forgot the crazy numbers he put up his sophomore year

But that’s literally the thing that put him on the map, he had a crazy sophomore season then he coasted and he been a mercenary in the nfl

Peppers and his one career interception over Chase Young. :mjlol: These lists are dumb and bad.

Sounds legit to me :troll:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Well here’s the answer

Although…. nikka you was at bc

Wasn’t nobody trying to poach your kids like that

And what budget, them priests and sisters ain’t got no money on the books for players :usure:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Well here’s the answer

Although…. nikka you was at bc

Wasn’t nobody trying to poach your kids like that

And what budget, them priests and sisters ain’t got no money on the books for players :usure:

I get what he's saying, and I agree to an extent. Why should he have to conduct tons of fund raisers for NIL when the school themselves should be on the hook for paying these players? Especially for the amount of money that these kids bring in.

There should be revenue sharing period. All the NIL this and NIL that, has the schools hiding behind the curtain, having the writers, kids and the coaching staffs duke it out. All the while the schools are like 'at least we aint gotta pay shyt'

Typical shyt by these neckbeard mufukkas.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Jabril Peppers shouldn't be on that list, Aidan Hutchinson is too damn high, Travis Hunter shouldn't be there yet, and where the fukk is Derrick Thomas?