The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did

This list is :trash:

All dem mfs ova Ed & Sean? Foh :mjlol:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They getting ready to scout other teams' spring games as we speak

Yeah we stopped behind the 7/11 to check out y’all practice wasn’t much to see

Why these kids keep making bad decisions man. He just over looked what them Texas AM players been saying. He should have went LSU or Texas (to be in state).

Money motivates, but it is a new coach to be fair, may be a new way of doing things

I’m more upset at the kids going to stacked rooms with equal or better talent, why tf do you want to be db 25 and the nikkas in front you are all top 100 players or better

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Prime not even the best CB in FSU history if we go off stats. T. Buck came thru and smashed through the DB record books.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Came across a dope Facebook group about Texas football. Lot of names mentioned in there I forgot about

Any other groups or pages like this for other areas?

I know Florida would've have a fire one

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

No hate, but Hutch had a hot streak in one year, idk if that's good enough for third best in the history of the sport...he didn't even clear the major defensive awards that year, buddy from Bama did.

Peppers and his one career interception over Chase Young. :mjlol: These lists are dumb and bad.