The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn Michigan and Harbaugh really setting up Moore to be the fall guy :picard: they only hired him to keep the staff together but everyone is leaving.
As good as they were, Their should be a ton of analysts and GAs already on staff ready to step up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
DeBoer beat Texas with Washington’s talent. He’s gonna have a field day with all the talent we have.

Mizzou is way too low lol
Saban knew he shouldn't have loss to Michigan. I believe thag was the final straw. U go back and look at that game and a better coaching staff has Bama with a Natty last yr.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
As good as they were, Their should be a ton of analysts and GAs already on staff ready to step up

Hell that means more opportunities to get some different minds in the building and switch shyt up, and enough mf on staff that seem the way that got them the results they wanted

Harbaugh brought the entire staff with him :pachaha:

Is what it is, we ball still

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean….shyt is an easy choice to make

I even got @smitty22 and @Trav to leave the Owwboys and Tennessee Shrimps to jump on board the Chargers :myman:

full

buzz-lightyear-no-sign-of-intelligent-life.gif

vino

Superstar
Daps
Why these kids keep making bad decisions man. He just over looked what them Texas AM players been saying. He should have went LSU or Texas (to be in state).

vino

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: Gahdamn they have ruined this shyt.

National Signing Day used to be like fuccking Wrestlemania for the recruiting season. May as well just get rid of the name now.

I mean early signing day is essentially the new national signing day now. I like that kids can sign early and get on campus early though.