The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Will somebody pls locate Mike Hart :mjcry:
Prolly my favorite Astros of all time too:mjcry:.

th

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I'll add to the fukkery ...

Warde's got a majority of the reagents on his side.. since they dont give a fukk about sports In general. I dont think President Ono could fire him even if he wanted to. That fat fukk proving to be oversized teflon. :francis:
Is this because Harbaugh didnt like the AD?
Nobody in the athletic department likes Warde. NIL Is a big deal In football, sure.. but it's also taking place in all sports. And the other coaches aren't happy with the fat fukk neither.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'll add to the fukkery ...

Warde's got a majority of the reagents on his side.. since they dont give a fukk about sports In general. I dont think President Ono could fire him even if he wanted to. That fat fukk proving to be oversized teflon. :francis:

Nobody in the athletic department likes Warde. NIL Is a big deal In football, sure.. but it's also taking place in all sports. And the other coaches aren't happy with the fat fukk neither.

Wow you finally living up to your name :ohhh:. Only gonna give you -2 instead of -10 for that post. :buckSalute:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Your program crumbling forcing you to post anti Brutus propaganda. Be better :BrutusScust:

fukk that nut ass nikka, the only Brutus we acknowledge is lil Brutus your hairless cat, the Bobcat fukk with him, we gon be laying on his house like snoopy :ufdup:

nikka probably got it leased cuz ain’t no way he blowing the whole check on a whip

Who yall got?

Michigan….. i kid i kid, I’m sure y’all money up to get him

Fake news

Prolly my favorite Astros of all time too:mjcry:.

th

You b*stard

You show respect to your dads we the champs round here smush Parker ass nikkas

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I was watching SEC Storied: 92 Championship doc last night….

Its insane how many wins throughout history have been “vacated” over a couple hundred dollars when this is where the game has ended up now :smh:

I’m still all for it though, Never understood how someone shouldn’t be able to benefit from their OWN FUCCKING NAME :snoop:

vino

Superstar
Daps

There's talk about the DB coach leaving as well.

Damn, i thought the crystal ball happened after this information or that he was committed after this. Michigan still has a strong 24 class though. So, if Sherone does well then Michigan will be alright for the future.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's always been interesting to me how other coaches must feel when the HC takes a new job and they have to uproot and move in most cases. Think that could make for a good show/doc tbh.