Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@DropTopDoc ties into your question the other day

They grades don’t make sense

If you gon give Mack and les love, then give Ed his love

I understand mark Dan did more with less, then you should bump him up more

Because Jimbo and Ed had the same situation if we being honest

And if you giving mark Dan love then Bill Snyder def deserves more love he was mark Dan before mark Dan

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
Might be the most miserable championship* fanbase I've ever seen. Don't even think Laker Nation was this morbid wit the bubble chip from Bron causing a civil war :picard:

You know it’s going to be extremes, we did lose a lot to the the nfl staff and players, i understand some mf gon doom and gloom it, we gon keep rolling, how long was it before y’all lucked, i mean won in 02 and then your latest in 15, we right on time to get another in bout 13 years if we play the game right like y’all did :usure:

I mean could be worse, it could be 93 since we got our trophy and still keep striking out, despite money spent cuz the owner senile and fukkin up

Or… could have dominated a conference for almost 20 years only to get 2 trophies and many years of getting your head buss by the sec

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
Cap
full

Bama fans on here done already told y'all he wasn't the greatest coach ever anymore by then.

Ayyyyo that smiley

Kind of looks like @smitty22 before he goes to bed

Georgia looked good in one game this season. Ole Miss. That's it. They were mid for damn near the rest of the year.

They struggled to pull away from Auburn, Vandy, South Carolina and Georgia Tech. GA Tech finished barely above .500 and the other three didn't even make a bowl game.

If they didn't have that 'G' on the side of their helmets, nobody would even be mentioning them.

Thank you, they basically leaned on weaker teams, Brock and lad got hurt and they had nothing, it’s a collection of high ranked guys but need more seasoning, cuz they were just flat out better than most

Ivy League are a bit different so it might be a different situation

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Might be the most miserable championship* fanbase I've ever seen. Don't even think Laker Nation was this morbid wit the bubble chip from Bron causing a civil war :picard:

Got our chip :manny:

The AD and the reagents don’t wanna play ball, so it’s casual season for me from now on.