The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Honda McCord is not CJ Stroud lil buddy

He wouldn't have needed to be against a lesser team like I mentioned. For all his faults, he still took the so called defending "champs" down to the last sec

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And some teams have issues beating UCLA, Utah, and Notre Dame, barely skating by Arizona & Colorado.

Not to mention @L. Deezy putting belt to ass on both the field wit Oregon & in TFR but I don't see what that has to do with the price of tea in H-town either......creh
full
:russell:

Silkk

Daps
He wouldn't have needed to be against a lesser team like I mentioned. For all his faults, he still took the so called defending "champs" down to the last sec
This Georgia team was just as good if not better than the one last season.

They ran into the greatest coach there ever was and lost by 3.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This OSU haul can reap some benefits...

.. but on the flipside. It can be a total shyt show if/when it blows up :mjlol:
Ryan Day really trying to 'Coach Prime' a roster this year. I fully expect players hitting the portal immediately after the loss @ oregon during their bye week
full

Friendly Reminder: Michigan is currently on a 15 game winning streak...ohio state is on a 2 game losing streak
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ryan Day really trying to 'Coach Prime' a roster this year.

Yeah, he tried to Coach Prime a roster by having just about his entire team return (with only 6 transfers) while Deion made the entire Colorado team that went 1 and whatever get out the building. Put the fukkin tequila down. It's barely a cpl hours past noon, dodo :hhh:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Why are there so many fans and players of teams who lost talking about what they woulda and coulda did if the made the playoffs/faced Michigan? Outside of FSU, I don't know why anyone outside the Playoff is whining. Yall had a chance to compete for a title and blew it. End of story.

At least UCF was undefeated when they were talking shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This Georgia team was just as good if not better than the one last season.

They ran into the greatest coach there ever was and lost by 3.

Georgia looked good in one game this season. Ole Miss. That's it. They were mid for damn near the rest of the year.

They struggled to pull away from Auburn, Vandy, South Carolina and Georgia Tech. GA Tech finished barely above .500 and the other three didn't even make a bowl game.

If they didn't have that 'G' on the side of their helmets, nobody would even be mentioning them.

Silkk

Daps
Georgia looked good in one game this season. Ole Miss. That's it. They were mid for damn near the rest of the year.

They struggled to pull away from Auburn, Vandy, South Carolina and Georgia Tech. GA Tech finished barely above .500 and the other three didn't even make a bowl game.

If they didn't have that 'G' on the side of their helmets, nobody would even be mentioning them.
Tf are you talking about : :gucci:

They didn’t look good against Kentucky, Tenn, Florida, and Florida State?

I will say Georgia was complacent and slept walk through most of their season except for certain games.

Which is why Harbaugh deserves a ton of credit for Michigan always playing a complete game every week no matter the opponent. Only other teams i’ve really seen do that were 2013 FSU and 2011 LSU/Bama

But you clearly ain’t watch Georgia to say some shyt like that.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah, he tried to Coach Prime a roster by having just about his entire team return (with only 6 transfers) while Deion made the entire Colorado team that went 1 and whatever get out the building. Put the fukkin tequila down. It's barely a cpl hours past noon, dodo :hhh:
20 dipped, 6 joined,

so, you think 6 players is going to out play michigan FINALLY? :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
20 dipped, 6 joined,

so, you think 6 players is going to out play michigan FINALLY? :mjlol:

20 of whom most were non-starters. What they end up doing on the field is moot for now. You're comparing apples to oranges with the situation over there in Colorado lookin' like a fool lol