The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Florida ahead of Kentucky and Mizzou ahead of ATM.
Man, Pate is an idiot and just goes by their own star ratings for who is better…they don’t know or care about Xs & Os, just how many 5s and 4s. 2023 results kind of shytted on their whole theory but theyre right back at it.

case in point. Missouri is suddenly better because someone wrote a check :dahell:. How many nattys has aTm won in this era?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, Pate is anidiot and just got by their own star ratings for who is better…2023 results kind of shytted on their whole theory but theyre right back at it.

case in point. Missouri is suddenly better because someone wrote a check :dahell:. How many nattys has aTm won in this era?

Yeah, he has moments where he’s saying things I agree with but lately he been on some BS. I do think Mizzou on the right track though.

I agree, that money ain’t gone mean much if the coaching isn’t there. With a new staff at AtMwe shall see. I don’t see them making much noise. I think straight up buying players has created a terrible situation at AtM.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Leaders and best. Lemme hear you say it. :mjgrin:

Cheaters and pest, u got it big dawg

6270-a449610bd50767c9c65d734df8a9bb94.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Definitely won’t go as far as to say the program will be better without Saban, you can’t replace the GOAT and expect the same success BUT Saban left the program in much better shape than he found it, CKD would have to be a complete and utter incompetent coach to fukk that up and he hasn’t shown that so far, it’s like how OU didn’t fall off after Stoops, and how OSU didn’t fall off after Urban. The way CFB is now, I just don’t see how we go back to the three mikes days barring some NCAA fukkery.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It's hard to win big games when you have Jalen Milroe at QB.

You little nikkas definitely had a talent deficiency at quarterback.
Yea Milroe was ass early in the season but he got better. The problem was our coaches thought it was a good idea to turn our OL in to obese slobs and field a center who can’t snap the ball. The play calling was too inconsistent as well. Don’t think anyone would disagree that we upgraded our offensive staff tremendously.

Penalties have also been a huge problem the past few seasons which was never the case before during Saban’s run. That right there is a clear indicator of a fall off in coaching.

vino

Superstar
Daps
People were making fun of Bo Nix all season but Cam Rising will be 25 next season. I know he was hurt but this is wild.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yea idk about that take. All said & done UGA was probably the second best team this past season. Their lone loss just came at the worst possible time in a year with several 0 loss teams. Most years the SECCG winner & loser still get in.
Ain’t nobody say uga sucks. He being overly dramatic because i said uga played nobody last year.

Anyhooo good news keep on rolling

vino

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t nobody say uga sucks. He being overly dramatic because i said uga played nobody last year.

Anyhooo good news keep on rolling

Got an another school cycle before they sign them papers. These 2025 recruits gone be on girlfriend number six they told had they heart and school number four they tweet “I’m 100% committed” before they sign.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Astros should be thanking Connor Stallions :brutusSpit: . Yeah im up for not got damn reason right now when i should be sleep :martinBuck: . @Silkk i :buckSalute: you for staying up all these years at this hour to watch those :samDucktales: Games. True super fan.
Had you stayed up 2 more hours you would’ve been up around the time Ohio State usually plays one of their curtain jerkers with Toledo, Miami(OH), and Western Kentucky :russell: